Information Collection and Use
Captivea collects personally identifiable information from individuals who provide it voluntarily and knowingly by signing up for mailing lists, filling out forms, etc… This information is used to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about special news, and new products.
Captivea also automatically receives and records information on its server logs from your Web browser including your IP address, Captivea cookie information, and the page you requested. We combine this information with similar information collected about all other visitors to learn how to best tailor our website for our visitors.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Captivea will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Captivea may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information.
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you requested.
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Captivea to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.)
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process.
- We believe in good faith that it is necessary to prevent a crime or an injury to ourselves or third parties.
Captivea may set and access Captivea cookies on your computer.
Your Ability to Delete Your Entry From the Mailing List
Captivea gives you the ability to delete your entry from its mailing list at any time by sending your request to [email protected]
In certain areas, Captivea uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
Captivea may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information, then we will post a prominent announcement on our Web pages. Note that we will not personally notify you.